vitadoshop.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
and California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At vitadoshop.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
- The way you navigate the store
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons to :
- better understand your needs.
- improve our services and products.
- send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
vitadoshop is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. vitadoshop has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box that you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!